- 1/4 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 punnet crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, quartered
- small handful chopped fresh rosemary
- small handful chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g penne pasta
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons tapenade
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
In a roasting dish combine asparagus, capsicum, mushrooms, garlic and tomato. Sprinkle with rosemary and oregano, then drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
Cook penne according to packet instructions and then drain. Toss with parmesan cheese, tapenade and roasted vegetables.